Salchichon is a sausage elaborated with lean pork meat, with less than 10% of fat, salt and some spices such as black pepper. The stuffing process is made in natural big casing to obtain this thicker chorizo, in which we can slice it very thin and uniform
Generally the process takes the following steps:
- Mincing and preparing the mass, choosing the best of the fresh lean pork and homemade marinated products.
- Stuffing always in natural casing
- Drying and curing process. Slow curing process in our natural dryers and necessary periods in line of size and fat of the tripes.
- During the curing process, the sausages are submitted to a slight smoked process
- El salchichón cular se presenta envasado en mitades al vacío para una mayor vida útil y mejor conservación.
- Producto de cerdo
- Sin gluten